Saturday, November 7, 2015

Whole30 Eve

I am actually excited and less full of dread for the start of the Whole30 tomorrow. I have prepped myself for breakfast and I have a meal planned.

I will take lots and lots of photos as I go. Here is my first little "recipe". You can thank me if you just cannot stand the idea of drinking your morning coffee without a smidgen of something in it.

I mentioned that I know some things are compliant, but may not be in the spirit of the Whole30. But, again, I consider myself fairly educated about what we should and should not be eating. I am doing the Whole30 challenge to find out what's been bothering my stomach. I have already noticed a huge difference by avoiding dairy. My skin looks clearer and my tummy feels better.

Last weekend, I had the stomach bug that's been going around. I lost a few pounds and so I am starting at a lower weight (honestly, one that I thought I would get to after the Whole30) than anticipated. But, I am not doing this to lose weight so much as to feel better and maybe shed some fat. I'll take my measurements and weight and body fat percentage tomorrow morning when I wake up, before I eat.  That will be my starting point. I'll measure it all again at the end of the 30 days for comparison.

Again, I encourage you to follow my Whole30 Pinterest Board and find me and follow on Instagram.

Let's do this!

Oh and tomorrow I am posting my recipes for ketchup and mayo. But, I need to grab some small containers to keep them fresh in the fridge after I make them. I will also give you more details on what we're eating this week and where I do my shopping for the supplies.

Jodie


No comments:

Post a Comment